Mark your calendar for the GHX Summit 2022.
Need approval to attend? Customize this letter to make your request.
Email the Summit planning team.
GENERAL CONFERENCE FAQ
Now in its 22nd year, the GHX Summit is an annual, in-person three-day event bringing together both the buy and sell sides of healthcare—providers, suppliers, distributors and GPOs—and across all levels of the organization, from executive to strategic to tactical to advance the business of healthcare. It is a super education-packed event filled with real-world learning, best practice sharing and networking.
- Breakout sessions presented by industry peers and subject matter experts
- General sessions presented by nationally renowned speakers that inspire both professionally and personally
- Solution Overview sessions presented by GHX product experts and customers
- Summit Central Talks presented by industry influencers in 20-minute TED-like talks
- Keynote by Duncan Wardel, Innovation & Creativity Consultant, Former Vice President of Innovation & Creativity at The Walt Disney Company
Summit Central is an expansive ballroom set up to facilitate a variety of networking and learning opportunities on a drop-in basis. Summit Central will be open throughout the days except during general sessions, and have dedicated space for:
- Product Q&A and demos with GHX product experts at computer kiosks
- Summit Central Talks delivering energized discussions in casual, efficient 20-minute presentations
- An interactive display showing how the full array of GHX solutions work better together
- Pod space where providers and suppliers can meet
- GHX Store where you can exchange earned credits for GHX swag
- Networking opportunities throughout (peers, business partners, GHX experts and leadership)
- GHX Advocate meetups
- GHXcellence Awards celebration
GHX Summit will return to being a 100% in-person event. While the pandemic forced recent Summits to go virtual, nothing compares to meeting face to face with peers, business partners and industry experts.
GHX will follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended safety protocols related to the COVID-19 pandemic in effect for the event dates. Due to the dynamic nature of the pandemic, the protocols are likely to change between now and the Summit. A Health & Safety Guide including safety protocols and attendee expectations will be shared with all registrants by email and published on the Summit website here approximately 30-45 days prior to the event.
Select sessions may be recorded and made available to paid registrants after the Summit. More details will be shared closer to the event.
The Diplomat Beach Resort
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
The Diplomat Beach Resort is a AAA Four-Diamond resort voted one of the top 10 meeting hotels in the U.S. It is ideally located beachfront between the two hotspots of Fort Lauderdale and Miami with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway or the City. An ideal spot to extend your stay before or after the Summit.
Themes / topics include, but are not limited to:
- Current & Future Healthcare Landscape: Health Equity, Staffing & Supply Shortages, Consumerism
- Digital Transformation: Cloud, Interoperability, Financial Agility, Safety & Security
- The Journey to Modernize: Supply Chain Resiliency, Communicating Change, Clinically Integrated Supply Chain, Data and Clinical Evidence for Value-Based Decisions
Representatives from both the buy and sell sides of the healthcare supply chain, from all functions and organizational levels – from executive to strategic to tactical.
- Supply Chain
- Value Analysis
- Customer Service & Sales
Yes, the networking opportunities are plentiful and woven throughout the event from Summit Central to meals to evening social events.
Yes! GHX product experts, along with representatives from Product Education, Operations, Integrations, Consulting and Customer Success, will be available in Summit Central on a drop-in basis.
Current GHX customers and non-customers alike find Summit Central to be an invaluable and convenient place to meet the experts who have deep knowledge of GHX tools, can answer individualized questions, demo GHX solutions at computer kiosks, discuss ways to maximize their GHX investment, and learn industry best practice tips.
Yes! Winners of the 2021 GHXcellence Awards will be announced during a special evening networking event on Wednesday, May 11. In addition, we'll recognize and celebrate the 2021:
- Best 50 Providers
- Millennium Club
Learn more about the GHX Awards Program.
We welcome speaker proposals that are educational in nature, offer best practice learning or share success stories. Topics must be directly related to, and be from, stakeholders in the healthcare procure-to-pay / order-to-cash cycles, clinician data management, and payment automation. Proposals will only be considered within these parameters.
Contact your GHX representative or email Summit@ghx.com for consideration.
No, the GHX Summit does not offer exhibitor opportunities.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT (CEC) HOURS
Yes. The Summit is a great way to earn AHRMM-approved CEC credits for maintaining your Certified Material & Resource Professional (CMRP) designation. Closer to the event, we will share which sessions qualify for CEC credits.
The number of CECs earned is based on sessions attended. Badge scanning at the entrance to sessions will validate your participation. CEC certificates will be emailed to provider participants in June 2022.
Summit 22 provider attendees who earned CEC credits will receive their CEC certificate via email from email@example.com in June 2022.
The number of CECs earned is based on sessions attended. Badge scanning at the entrance to sessions will validate your participation.
DATES, TIMES & LOGISTICS
Summit begins: Monday, May 9, 2022 (early evening; exact time TBA)
Summit closes: Thursday, May 12, 2022 (mid-late morning; exact time TBA)
View the Schedule-at-a-Glance on the home page for additional schedule information. The detailed agenda will be published closer to the event.
Recommended arrival: Monday, May 9, by 4PM ET
Recommended departure: Thursday, May 12, after 1PM ET
- $950/person early registration - through February 4, 2022
- $1250/person regular registration - effective February 5, 2022
*Fee covers materials and meals (Monday reception through Thursday breakfast)
- Meals beginning with the Monday reception (heavy hors d'oeuvres) through breakfast on Thursday
- Conference materials
- Event mobile app
- Conference space WIFI
Prorated registration options are not available.
No, a discount is not available for multiple attendees from one organization.
Once the early registration deadline has passed, early rates are no longer available.
Check payments are due as soon as possible upon registration. Registrations with early pricing ($950) must be paid in full by April 1, 2022, to retain early pricing.
CHECK TO: GHX
MEMO LINE: 2022 Summit & registrant’s full name
ATTN: Jackie Howard
1315 W Century Dr., Suite 100
Louisville, CO 80027
Not a problem. Sign into your registration then navigate through your registration information (click Next button at bottom of registration pages) until you reach the payment section. Select the pay by credit card option and proceed.
Note: If you select to pay by check, you will receive “balance due” email reminders until payment has posted. A confirmation will be sent when payment is received.
Yes. If you selected to wire payment in registration, wiring instructions are provided in your email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. At any time, you may also contact us by email at email@example.com to request wiring instructions.
Note: If wiring a payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us when the payment will be wired. This ensures payment is received and credited to the correct registration.
Yes, your registration may be transferred to a co-worker at no cost. As soon as possible, or no later than May 6, please email your request to email@example.com. Please include the name and email address of the current registrant along with the following information for the substitute:
First name for badge
Last name for badge
Company name (if different, as in the case of a different division)
Company address (if different)
Email address (work)
Emergency contact name
Emergency contact’s phone
HOTEL | THE DIPLOMAT
No, hotel is booked and paid separately from Summit registration.
- $289/night plus tax (this is inclusive of the standard resort fee)
- Rates available 3 days pre- & post-Summit (May 4 - 15), based on hotel availability
- Deadline to reserve: Friday, April 14, 2022
Before booking a hotel room, please register for the Summit (registration opens November 9). Upon completion of your event registration, a link to The Diplomat’s online reservation system will be provided in your:
- Registration confirmation page
- Your email confirmation
- To receive the room block rate, you must reserve your room using the provided link
- A credit card is required to reserve a room; no charge will be incurred at that time
- After booking your room, you will receive an email confirmation from The Diplomat
- Deadline for room block is Friday, April 14, 2022
- Please book your hotel as soon as possible; availability is first come, first serve
- As a Summit attendee staying at The Diplomat, you will have 2 confirmation numbers:
- Summit registration confirmation number
- The Diplomat confirmation number
The Fort Lauderdale area is a vibrant, beautiful and fun vacation spot! GHX’s room block rates are available 3 days before and after the Summit. Make your extended reservation just as you normally would, entering the full date range of your intended stay.
Yes, a credit card is required when reserving a room at The Diplomat — a normal practice across the hotel industry. Your credit card will not be charged at that time.
Please refer to your reservation confirmation email from The Diplomat for instructions on modifying your hotel reservation.
Please contact The Diplomat directly to cancel a room reservation. Contact information can be found on your reservation confirmation email from The Diplomat. Cancellations must be received 72 hours in advance to avoid a 1-night charge.
Note: If you cancel your Summit registration you are responsible for your canceling hotel.
AGENDA, ATTENDEE LIST & PRESENTATIONS
Before sessions are confirmed, view Schedule-at-a-Glance for a general flow of Summit activities.
A list of confirmed sessions and speakers will be published in late January/early February. Session abstracts, speakers and recommended audience will be added as details are confirmed. Updates will be made frequently.
The detailed agenda will be published in April showing session dates, times and room assignments.
Early registrants will receive an email notification when the session list and detailed agenda are published, or other significant announcements warrant. Agenda is subject to change.
Yes, the mobile app will be published roughly three weeks before the Summit. Registrants will receive an email with instructions when the app is available to download.
Be sure to log into the mobile app for full functionality and information.
Registrants will be able to view attendee names and organizations in the event mobile app.