Yes! To optimize your experience, we recommend you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser. Mozilla Firefox or Safari are also good, though occasionally slight visual differentiations may be experienced. Internet Explorer is not compatible and should not be used.
Please note that organizational firewalls or VPNs may also prevent some event features from working as intended. Your IT department will be able to assist you with these types of issues.
- Turn off Wi-Fi on any devices that are not being used for your meeting to protect bandwidth
- Close all other programs you may have opened and reboot your computer prior to the conference
- Plug into internet hardline if possible
- Login to the Summit website only once; multiple logins will cause issues
Ensure you have taken the steps above to optimize your viewing experience.
Next, perform a Speed Test of your connection. This can be accomplished by going to http://www.speedtest.net. Wait until the page loads and click on “begin test” when it appears. To watch you will need at least between 1.5-2Mbps.
Summit 365 is a virtual year-round program bringing together healthcare providers, suppliers, distributors and GPOs to share and explore best practices that promote better patient care and strategies for lowering the cost to deliver it.
- Summit 365 LIVE
- 3 keynotes plus recognition to all 2020 GHX award recipients
- 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET, Wednesday, May 26
- Summit 365 Satellites
- Twice monthly best practice webinars covering a range of topics
- Webinars are 45-minutes in length
- Scheduled 2:00 PM ET, 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month
Sessions will be recorded and made available for on-demand viewing after the initial broadcast.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Supply Chain Resiliency
- Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- Value-Based Healthcare
- Continuation of Care
- Data & Analytics
- Financial Optimization & Strategies
- Leadership & Innovation
Representatives from both the buy and sell sides of healthcare, from all functions and organizational levels – from strategic to tactical.
- Supply Chain
- Value Analysis
- Credentialing & Compliance
- Customer Service & Sales
Yes, media are welcome.
For Summit 365 webinars ("Summit Satellites") that occur through December 2021, GHX will apply for Continuing Education Credits (CEC) from AHRMM. In early 2022, GHX will email a CEC certificate to provider attendees who have earned credits.
CECs are earned for attendance at a session's original live broadcast or an on-demand view within the two weeks following the live broadcast.
GHX Summit 365 is free to attend. Registration is required.
The dates of Summit 365 are as follows:
- Summit LIVE: Wednesday, May 26, 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET
- Summit Satellites: Beginning June 8, 2021 through end of year, these 45-minute webinars will be held the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 2:00 PM ET.
Additional dates may be added.
All times listed in the event are Eastern Time.
If you receive the below error message at the start of registration it is typically because you are entering a personal, non-approved email address such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or AOL.
Error message: This email address has not been recognized
Please register using a work email address.
No. After registering for the event you are set. Individual sessions do not have any sort of sign up.
There is no capacity limit on Summit 365 attendance.
Yes, see instructions below.
HOW-TO | Add to Calendar function
If you want to hold a spot on your business calendar, use the Add to Calendar button from any "Session Details" pop up window.
- When on the Summit 365 site, click a session name and a "Session Details" pop-up window will appear
- Click Add to Calendar button
- A pop up appears asking you to select the desired calendar format, make your selection
- A calendar file is saved to Downloads folder or the default folder where your downloads are saved
- Navigate to the downloaded file, click or double-click to open
- File opens in your default calendar
- Click Save & Close
The calendar file is now saved to your calendar.
To access any Summit session, you must first be registered for the event.
- Shortly before the session is to begin, go to the Summit Hub page and login using your email address and password
- Find and click on the session name
- A Sessions Details window appears
- Click VIEW SESSION button
- If the session has not yet begun, you will be placed in the virtual session waiting room
- Five minutes before the session begins, you will automatically be taken into the session room
- To optimize your experience, we recommend you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser. Mozilla Firefox or Safari are also good, though occasionally slight visual differentiations may be experienced. Internet Explorer is not compatible and should not be used.
- Organizational firewalls or VPNs may also prevent some event features from working as intended. Your IT department will be able to assist you with these types of issues.
Sessions will become available on-demand 24 hours following the original session broadcast. On-demand recordings will be available through the end of 2021.