KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Important event details and logistics are below.
Attendees are responsible for their own ground transportation between the airport and hotel.
It is a 45-60 minute transfer between the Hilton Chicago and Midway International Airport (MDW) or O’Hare International Airport (ORD).
Meals will be provided to all registered attendees beginning with reception fare on Tuesday evening through breakfast on Friday.
Hotel will offer a variety of vegetarian / gluten free / nut free items during meals and breaks.
- Tuesday: Welcome Reception serving appetizers and beverages
- Wednesday: Casual networking reception and buffet dinner
- Thursday: “Taste of Chicago” buffet dinner
The detailed agenda can be viewed in the mobile app, on the Summit website and in the printed program, available at the Registration Desk.
GUIDE TO SESSION TYPES
- All attendees
- Includes keynotes and award presentations
- Wednesday & Thursday
- Location: International Ballroom - 2nd Floor
- 45-minute sessions, 6 concurrent sessions in 3 rounds on both Wednesday & Thursday
- Presented by representatives from the healthcare industry
- Location: Lower Level; Executive-focused Sessions - 3rd Floor
- 45-minute sessions, 3 concurrent sessions in 3 rounds on both Wednesday & Thursday
- Presented by GHX Solution Specialists, and customers, with a focus on GHX solutions
- Location: Lower Level
- 20-minute TED-style talks offered throughout Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning
- Presented by subject matter experts from industry and GHX, covering a wide range of trending business topics
- Location: Lobby Level (via Summit Central)
- 45-minute sessions on Friday morning
- Presented by representatives from Infor, Oracle and Workday
- Audience: GHX Users
- Location: Lower Level
Executive By-Invite Sessions:
- “Find A Way” executive workshop facilitated by Josh Linkner on Wednesday, 12:00-2:30 pm
- “Supply Chain Operations Thought Leadership" roundtable facilitated by Mike Wentling on Thursday, 7:30-10:00 am
- Location: 3rd Floor
- Drop in anytime during open hours Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning
- Open most of the day except during General Sessions
- Summit Central is also the location of the Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening
- Location: Lobby Level
Summit Central is packed with opportunities to collaborate, network and learn. Product experts and industry leaders will be here to answer your questions and explore key issues, and space for impromptu conversations or meeting up with fellow attendees. Summit Central is closed during general sessions.
The GHX Experience
In the GHX Experience, attendees assume the perspective of a surgical patient and explore how GHX’s solutions come together to strengthen the patient-centered business of healthcare. Don’t miss this Summit highlight.
GHX Solution Zone
Have a specific GHX product question? Want to learn more about GHX’s solutions? Stop by the Solution Zone to meet with product experts. Solution Zone kiosks are organized into ten functional / product categories. Follow signs to the solutions and/or products of interest to you.
Not sure which kiosks to visit? The Solution Zone Overview will guide you or ask at the Summit Central Info Desk.
Hear short 20-minute presentations from healthcare industry peers, experts and transformational leaders. Top-of-mind topics range from improving efficiency with touchless transactions to cybersecurity.
Drop by the Headshot Station to have your picture taken by a professional photographer (first-come, first-served). A great way to freshen up your social media profile pictures! Sponsored by Workday.
Summit Points & The GHX Shop
Earn Summit Points for attending Breakouts, Solution Overviews, Summit20 Talks, the GHX Experience, the Solution Zone and more. Redeem your Summit Points for a selection of unique items in the GHX Shop.
Pick out your own event memorabilia, grab a gift for someone back home, or donate your points towards one of the community impact nonprofits listed below—and we will give back together!
Shop items include:
- Tech tacos and lip balm (25 points each)
- Dog bandana and luggage tags (50 points each)
- Scott Mann’s new book Operation Pineapple Express, 24oz shake-it bottle, leather Pedova journal, toy truck and socks (100 points each)
- Hip pack, stuffed owl, and tumbler (200 points each)
- Golf balls, Nike visor, picnic blanket (350 points each)
- Goodr sunglasses, Nike performance hat (400 points each)
- Nonprofit donation options:
Join members of GHX and the industry in Unite 360: The GHX Advocate Community, where we will unite, learn and advance healthcare together. By joining this community, you will have access to opportunities that expand your network, knowledge and impact.
Access to Unite 360 is available from the mobile app, under the ‘MORE’ section. Be sure to stop by the Unite 360 table in Summit Central for your welcome kit.
For support with joining Unite 360 or the member login, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For WIFI access in the convention center, connect to the following:
- Network: GHX Summit
- Password: #GHXsummit23
Download the Summit mobile app to optimize your Summit experience.
- Open device camera to scan QR code*
- When camera displays Swoogo.com on screen, tap Swoogo.com
- Select app store icon
- Download and open Attendee Mobile by Swoogo app
- Re-scan QR code or search "GHX Summit 2023"
*Unable to scan? Go to your app store then search “Attendee Mobile” and follow instructions above beginning with Step 4.
*If Attendee Mobile is already on your device, simply search for or scan to find GHX Summit 2023
IMPT! Login with your Summit registration email and password to access all app content.
About the App
In the app, you can:
- Browse, search and filter the detailed agenda
- Add/remove sessions to/from My Agenda
- View speakers and attendees
- View conference center maps
- Reference Know Before You Go (this page)
- Join and access Unite 360
- And more
Mobile App OS Requirements:
- iOS: 14.0 or later; compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Android: 10 and up
Make the most of your time at the Summit by creating your personal Summit schedule, or "My Agenda" in the app. Pre-building your schedule serves as an on-site guide to the sessions you don't want to miss.
Select or Add Sessions into My Agenda
- Log in to app for full functionality
- Browse agenda and select a session
- Add a session: tap session > tap clock icon (lower right) > tap +
- Remove a session: tap the clock again
- Selected sessions now display in My Agenda
- Multiple sessions can be selected in the same time slot
- General Sessions, meals and evening events will be pre-populated in your schedule
- Session selection is not required
Dress throughout the Summit is business casual. Evening events are casual.
Check in at the GHX Summit Registration Desk, 8th Street Registration (lobby level), to get your badge and printed program.
Registration Desk hours:
- Tuesday: 4:00-7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 6:45 am-3:00 pm & 6:00-7:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:00 -10:00 am & 12:00-1:45 pm
Summit activities are for registrants only. Badges are required to gain access. You will not be admitted without your badge.
Guest Pass Option for Evening Events
If a registrant would like to bring a guest to all evening functions, please purchase a "Plus One" guest pass.
- Pre-event purchase online via credit card; no refunds
- Purchase by Friday, April 28
- Guest must be 21 years or older
Daytime sessions and meals are excluded. Respectfully, beyond this pass option for evening events, please make separate plans for spending time together with non-registrants, such as family and friends traveling with you.
Pass holders will receive their guest badge at check in at the Registration Desk.
Click here to purchase: Plus One Pass
At the Summit, therapy dogs from the nonprofit Canine Therapy Corps will be making a visit. As part of GHX’s effort to bring awareness of organizations working to improve the health and well-being of our communities, you will have an opportunity to meet several therapy dogs and learn about the valuable services they bring to the Chicago community.
Canine Therapy Corps, Inc. empowers and motivates individuals to improve their physical and psychological health and well-being by harnessing the human-animal bond; provides goal-directed, interactive animal-assisted therapy services free of charge using volunteers and certified therapy dogs; and advances animal-assisted interventions through research and collaboration.
Learn more here: Canine Therapy Corps, Inc.
Attendee names are displayed when logged into the mobile app.
In the mobile app, you can connect one-on-one via private Chat with fellow attendees.
- Login to the app
- Go to Attendees > find and tap on an attendee
- Select the Chat icon in upper right
Alternatively, from the Menu icon (upper left) find the Chat icon under your profile name.
After Summit, most sessions will be accessible for on-demand viewing in June 2023. You will receive an email when they are available. Keep an eye on your inbox.
Your attendance at most breakout sessions of the Summit will earn you CECs (Continuing Education Credit) hours as approved by AHRMM. The number of contact hours earned is based on badge scanning for CEC-qualifying sessions.
CEC certificates will be emailed with provider Summit participants in June.