Important event details and logistics are below.
Attendees are responsible for their own ground transportation between the airport and hotel.
It is a 20–30 minute transfer between the hotel and Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) or Miami International airport (MIA).
Meals will be provided to all registered attendees beginning with reception fare on Monday evening through breakfast on Thursday. Hotel will offer a variety of vegetarian / gluten free / nut free items during meals and breaks.
- Monday: Welcome Reception - appetizers and beverages
- Tuesday: Tropical Evening on the Intracoastal Waterway - full buffet dinner
- Wednesday: Awards Dinner - plated dinner with two proteins along with vegetarian options
Monday Dinner Shuttle AFTER Welcome Reception:
- The Diplomat has very limited dining options on Monday evening (only Playa, the pool restaurant) and the hotel does not offer room service
- To expand dining options, The Diplomat will offer a shuttle service to local restaurants on Monday (only)
- View restaurant list
- Shuttles run 7:00 – 11:30 PM, Monday, May 9
- Shuttle loops on the hour and half hour
- Pick-up / drop-off location is Convention Center lower level
The detailed agenda can be viewed in the mobile app, online and in the printed program (available at the onsite Registration Desk).
Sessions, categorized by type, include:
- General Sessions: Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning
- Breakouts: 45-minute sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday (3 rounds of 5 concurrent sessions each day)
- Summit Central: drop-in Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; also the location of the Welcome Reception on Monday evening
- Solution Overviews: 45-minute sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday (3 rounds of 3 concurrent sessions each day)
- Summit20 Talks: 20-minute TED-style talks in Summit Central throughout Tuesday and Wednesday
- User Groups: Thursday morning sessions
- Supplier Executive M&A Session: Wednesday breakfast; by invitation only
- Executive Roundtable: Wednesday lunch; by invitation only
- Evening Events
- Welcome Reception (Monday)
- Tropical Evening on the Intercostal Waterway (Tuesday)
- GHXcellence Award Celebration & Dinner (Wednesday)
- Sunrise Yoga: 6:30 AM ET, Tuesday
- Sunrise 5K Fun Run / Walk: Meet in lobby at 6:30 AM ET on Wednesday
Summit Central is packed with opportunities to collaborate, network and learn. Product experts and industry leaders will be here to answer your questions and explore key issues, and a dedicated meeting area will be available for impromptu conversations or meeting up with fellow attendees (check with the Summit Central Information Desk to see about reserving a table for a 20-30 minute time slot). Summit Central is closed during general sessions.
The GHX Experience
In the GHX Experience, attendees assume the perspective of a surgical patient and explore how GHX’s solutions come together to strengthen the patient-centered business of healthcare. Don’t miss this Summit highlight.
GHX Solution Zone
Have a specific GHX product question? Want to learn more about GHX’s solutions? Stop by the Solution Zone to meet with product experts.
Solution Zone kiosks are organized into nine functional / product categories. Follow signs to the solutions and/or products of interest to you.
Not sure which kiosks to visit? The Solution Zone Overview will help guide you.
Hear short 20-minute presentations from healthcare industry peers, experts and transformational leaders. Top-of-mind topics range from improving efficiency with touchless transactions to coping with burnout.
Summit Points & The GHX Shop
Earn Summit Points for attending breakouts and Solution Overviews, the GHX Experience, Summit20 Talks and more. Redeem your Summit Points for a selection of unique items in the GHX Shop.
Pick out your own event memorabilia, grab a gift for someone back home, or donate your points towards one of the community impact nonprofits listed below—and we will give back together!
Shop items include:
- Stickers and Tech Tacos (each 25 Points)
- Stuffed owl, journal, hat and lightbox (each 100 Points)
- Beach tote (150 Points)
- Stainless water bottle and $25 nonprofit donation (each 200 Points)
- Goodr glasses and Popl digital tap contact (each 350 Points)
- Golf balls (400 Points)
Nonprofit donation options:
Inspired by our customers, we recently launched Unite 360: The GHX Advocate Community, where we will unite, learn and advance healthcare together. By joining this community, you will have access to opportunities that expand your network, knowledge and impact.
Access to Unite 360 is available from the mobile app, under the ‘MORE’ section. Be sure to stop by the Unite 360 table in Summit Central for your welcome kit.
For support with joining Unite 360 or the member login, email email@example.com.
For WIFI access in the convention center, connect to the following:
- Network: GHX_Welcome_Back
- Password: summit22
Download the Summit mobile app to optimize your Summit experience.
- Scan QR code*
- When camera displays Swoogo.com on screen, tap Swoogo.com
- Click your App Store icon
- Download and open Attendee Mobile by Swoogo app
- Re-scan QR code or Search "GHX Summit 22"
*Unable to scan? Go to your App Store then Search “Attendee Mobile” and follow instructions above beginning with Step 4.
Login with your Summit registration email and password to access all app content.
About the App
In the app, you can:
- Browse, search and filter the detailed agenda
- Add / remove sessions to your My Agenda page
- View speakers and attendees
- View conference center maps
- Reference Know Before You Go (this page)
- Join and access the GHX Advocate Community: Unite 360
- And more
Mobile App OS Requirements:
- iOS: 14.0 or later; compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Android: 10 and up
Make the most of your time at the Summit by creating your personal Summit schedule, or My Agenda in the app. While session selection is not mandatory, pre-building your schedule serves as an easy on-site guide to the sessions you don't want to miss.
Select or Add Sessions into My Agenda
- Login to the app for full functionality
- Tap the Agenda or Agenda By Session Type icon to browse sessions
- To select a session: tap into session > tap clock icon (lower right) > tap +
- To remove: tap the clock again
- Your selected sessions are now displayed in My Agenda
- Multiple sessions can be selected in the same time slot
- General Sessions, meals and evening events will be pre-populated in your schedule
Dress throughout the Summit is business casual. Evening events are casual / resort casual.
Daytime: Business casual
Monday evening: Casual
Tuesday evening: Resort casual (event is outside)
Wednesday evening: Business casual or cocktail (your preference)
Check-in at the GHX Summit Registration Desk, on the 3rd floor of the Conference Center, to get your badge and printed program. Registration Desk hours:
- Monday: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:45 AM – 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Summit activities are for registrants only. Badges are required to gain access. You will not be admitted without your badge.
Guest Pass Option for Evening Events
If a registrant would like to bring a guest to all evening functions, please purchase a guest pass for $200.
- Pre-event online sign-up is required
- Payable by credit card only; no refunds
- Purchase by Friday, April 29 - deadline extended to Thursday, May 5
- Pass is for evening events only; daytime sessions and meals are excluded
Pass holders will receive their guest badge at check-in at the Registration Desk.
Respectfully, beyond this pass option for evening events, please make separate plans for spending time together with non-registrants, such as family and friends, traveling with you.
Click here to purchase: Guest Pass
At the Summit, therapy dogs from the nonprofit Canine Assisted Therapy (C.A.T.) will be making a visit. As part of GHX’s effort to bring awareness of organizations working to improve the health and well-being of our communities, you will have an opportunity to meet and greet a team of C.A.T therapy dogs and C.A.T representatives to learn more about the valuable services they bring to the South Florida community.
Attendee names are displayed when logged into the mobile app.
In the mobile app, you can connect one-on-one via private Chat with fellow attendees.
- Login to the app
- Go to Attendees > find and tap on an attendee
- Select the Chat icon in upper right
Alternatively, from the Menu icon find the Chat icon under your profile name.
Your attendance at the Breakout and Summit20 Talk sessions of the Summit will earn you CECs (Continuing Education Credit) hours as determined by AHRMM. The number of contact hours earned is based on badge scanning for CEC-qualifying sessions.
CEC certificates will be emailed with provider Summit participants in June.